This Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie combines the flavors of luscious cheesecake and sweet strawberries in one delicious no-bake pie.
All it takes is a little Cool Whip and a box of JELL-O to make delicious pudding pies.
To help minimize the chaos at our house with the start of school, I decided to make a couple of them – one for my husband who does not eat chocolate, and another for those of us who do. Then when someone wants a snack or when we have guests over and want dessert, all I have to do is pull one out of the freezer.
The base of the pies is made with a box of JELL-O pudding and an 8-ounce carton of Cool Whip. Pudding pies are a cinch to make and you could easily adapt the base recipe to suit your tastes.
For Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie, I bought the following:
- a box of JELL-O Strawberry Crème instant pudding mix,
- 2 – 8-ounce cartons of Cool Whip,
- cream cheese,
- some strawberry kefir,
- some sliced sweetened strawberries,
- and a prepared graham cracker pie crust.
After allowing the cream cheese and Cool Whip a little bit of time to soften and thaw (about 30 minutes), I am able to whip up the pie in only a matter of minutes. Granted, it does need to freeze for a couple of hours before serving, but the amount of work going into the pie is minimal.
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PUDDING PIE
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup strawberry kefir or yogurt drink
- 1 small package 3.4 oz JELL-O Strawberry Crème instant pudding mix
- 2 8- ounce packages Cool Whip thawed
- 1 large prepared graham cracker crust
- Sweetened sliced strawberries
- Whip cream cheese in mixer for 1 minute until light and creamy. Add strawberry beverage and mix at low speed for 30 seconds, carefully scraping side of mixer. Beat at low speed until cream cheese has crumbly appearance.
- Add pudding mixture and mix on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to high and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 8 ounces of Cool Whip and mix on low speed until mixture is well blended.
- Pour pudding mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Using a large decorator tip, fill pastry bag with remaining Cool Whip. Pipe rosettes around edge of top. Freeze pie for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with sweetened, sliced strawberries if desired.
Got a craving for cake? Then you should click here and check out the Oreo Pudding Cake recipe by Liz & Chanelle of Eat Move Make.
Other Pie Recipes To Dig Into:
- Peanut Butter Pie – This delicious no-bake recipe requires no special cooking or baking skills.
- Key Lime Pie with Grand Mariner Whipped Cream – This Key Lime Pie recipe from Lucy Buffet will transport your tastebuds to the Gulf.
- Coconut Cream Pie – Another no-bake recipe, this luscious creamy pie is topped with toasted coconut.