You don’t need any baking skills in order to make this delicious Peanut Butter Pie. It’s creamy, peanutty, and super simple to make.
How To Make Peanut Butter Pie
- You start with a premade graham cracker pie crust.
- Next, combine 1/2 cup of peanut butter with 1 cup of milk in a mixer and blend well.
- Add 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a small carton of Cool Whip and mix until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with more whipped topping, if desired.
Note: If you would like to decorate the top with Reddi-Wip, only do so prior to serving. If left too long it “melts.”
Easy Peanut Butter Pie
You don't need any baking skills in order to make this Peanut Butter Pie. A good sturdy mixer is the only tool you'll need.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups whipped topping
- Reddi-wip for the topping
Line crust with layer of whipped topping.
Gradually add milk to peanut butter in a mixing bowl, blending until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat 1 -2 minutes. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spoon mixture into pie crust.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before cutting.
Tasty tidbits to jazz up this simple pie:
- Use a chocolate pie crust
- Add chopped peanuts
- Use hot fudge or chocolate sauce drizzled on top to garnish
- Use chocolate curls as a garnish
- Place layer of chocolate sauce on the bottom of the crust before adding pudding mixture
- Place a layer of bananas on the bottom before adding pudding mixture
- Add bananas and garnish with cooked, chopped bacon for an Elvis Pressley Pie.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Brownie Sheet Cake – Is it a cake or a brownie? It’s a cross between the two and it’s rich and chocolate-y.
- Mini Smore’s Pies – These adorable mini pies have all of the great flavors of traditional s’mores treat without the campfire and mess.
- Mini Pumpkin Pies – These mini pumpkin pies are a great way of ensuring enough holiday dessert for everyone.
If you are a vegan, check out this recipe for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.