- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 Tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 small package, 3.9 oz JELL-O Chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 8- ounce packages Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- Chocolate covered espresso beans and chocolate shavings for garnish, if desired
- Combine half-and-half and espresso powder in the bowl of a stand mixer. Stir until espresso powder has dissolved completely.
- Add pudding mixture and mix on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to high and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 8 ounces of Cool Whip and mix on low speed until mixture is well blended.
- Pour pudding mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Using a large decorator tip, fill pastry bag with remaining Cool Whip. Pipe rosettes around edge of top. Freeze pie for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with espresso beans and chocolate shavings if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393 Total Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 13mg Sodium: 213mg Carbohydrates: 39g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 26g Protein: 4g
Nutrition information is an approximation.