The inspiration behind this salad is the Doritos Los Taco. You know, the one that makes you go, “Wow!”
How To Make Doritos Cool Ranch Taco Salad
It’s a really easy salad to make. Really. You start by placing a layer of crushed Cool Ranch Doritos on a plate. (I use some really nifty bowls that are perfect for salads.)
Next, the following ingredients top the chips:
- chopped or shredded lettuce
- chopped cucumbers
- shredded cheese
- ground beef that has been seasoned with taco seasoning
- chopped tomatoes
- Ranch dressing
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 Cool Ranch Doritos
- 1 8 oz. package shredded lettuce
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced (or 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced, and cut into quarters
- 1 small can of sliced black olives
- Ranch Dressing
- Brown ground beef in skillet until thoroughly cooked. Add taco seasoning and cook according to directions on package. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Hold bag of Doritos in both hands and crush chips.
- Place small layer of chips on plate. Next, add shredded lettuce. Top with ground beef, tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers, and olives.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 638 Total Fat: 44g Saturated Fat: 19g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 20g Cholesterol: 159mg Sodium: 694mg Carbohydrates: 14g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 46g
What’s your favorite salad?