This post was sponsored by Eat Smart as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. I received product samples to facilitate my review.
These little salad cups are super simple to make. You start by lightly spraying a muffin cup with non-stick spray. Then place two wonton wrappers in each cup and press down on the bottom and sides to form the cup. Then lightly spray the cups and bake in an oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Once the cups have turned a nice golden brown, remove them from the heat and allow them to cool. (I place mine on a cooling rack.) While they are cooling, I open the bag of salad and pour the greens into a large bowl. Since the cups are little, I tear the greens into smaller pieces and then add the included dressing mix.
I then take a small amount of salad and place it in the wonton cups.
I like to add clementine or mandarin segments to some of them for an extra little burst of citrus.
I could make 2 dozen appetizers with each bag, but I only make 1 dozen so that I can have a big salad for my self later.
Mini Asian Salad Cups
- 1 package Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1-2 Mandarin or clementine oranges peeled and segmented
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Place two wonton wrappers in each well and lightly press down to bottom and sides. Lightly spray wrappers with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, pour salad greens into a large bowl and tear into small pieces.
- Add included dressing packet and toppings and stir.
- Spoon salad into cooled wonton cups and top with orange segment.
Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits
Please don’t ask me to tell which is my favorite salad kit, because I don’t think that I could choose just one. They’re all delicious and unique in their own ways. The kits are an easy, convenient, and delicious way of getting in some of our daily servings of veggies. You know those evenings when you don’t feel like cooking or you don’t have any side dishes planned? Pull a kit out of your fridge and BOOM! Problem solved. Oh, and those mornings when you are in a rush and don’t have time to make your lunch? Bring a kit with you to work.
These kits naturally make great entrees, but they are also good as appetizers (like these cute Mini Asian Salad Cups) and side dishes. They’re also great to have for dinner parties – just combine a couple of packages and serve – everything is included in the package. Click here to find the nearest location that carries them.