I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Honeysuckle White. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.It’s that time of year – BBQ season. This year, I have added a new treat to my grilling line up – Terikayi Turkey.
I start by using Honeysuckle White turkey breast cutlets.
Next, I make a light marinade. It keeps the meat moist and tender. I let the meat marinate for 1-2 hours. While the turkey is marinating, I make a simple Asian Ginger Coleslaw to complement the meat. (To simplify side dish prep time, a bag of pre-cut coleslaw mix + a bottle of pre-made Asian Coleslaw dressing = more time to enjoy with friends and family.) Cubes of pineapple round out this simple and delicious meal.
About 20 minutes before I want to serve my guests, I preheat my grill to medium-high heat. I cook the turkey cutlets for approximately 5 minutes on each side until they are thoroughly cooked.
If you like teriyaki sauce, place 3/4 cups of the reserved marinade in a small sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat. Blend 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of cold water. Mix until there are no lumps. Add the cornstarch mixture to the heated marinade and stir until thickened.
About Honeysuckle White
- Honeysuckle White will tell you who their farmers are
- 700 Independent farmers, trained in animal practices, raise turkeys without growth-promoting antibiotics
- The turkeys are raised without hormones or steroids
- Those same farmers put the same turkeys on their plates that they raise for Honeysuckle White
- Honeysuckle White is a superfood: lean protein, low sodium, B-vitamins and zinc