This No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe is a super simple way to make homemade vanilla ice cream. It’s made with only three ingredients and you don’t need an ice-cream maker.
How To Make No-Churn Ice Cream
For this sweet chilled treat, you need the following ingredients:
- heavy cream
- sweetened condensed milk
To make ice cream, start by preparing your vanilla bean. If you don’t have a vanilla bean, you could substitute using 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Next, beat heavy cream at high speed in a large mixing bowl. You want it to form nice, stiff peaks. Be careful, though, to not overbeat it or you could end up with butter!
Add sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream.
Blend all three ingredients well and place in a freezer-safe container for 4 hours.
No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and carefully scrape out the seeds with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla bean seeds and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan or freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove from freezer and let soften for a few minutes before transferring to individual serving bowls. Enjoy!
This recipe yields approximately 4 cups, which is equivalent to 8 – ½ cup servings. Enjoy this ice cream plain or with your favorite toppings.
You could also use it for the pièce de résistance for homemade apple pie.
Other sweet recipes at Southern Kissed: