These keto Pizza Fat Bombs are insanely delicious and low in carbs. Make them to help satisfy your pizza cravings without sabotaging your diet. Each creamy bite has 131 calories, 10 grams of fat, and a carb count of 7.
These incredible fat bombs taste like pizza morsels and will blow your mind! (See what I did there?!)
💗 What I Like About These Pizza Bites
- they are made with simple ingredients
- there are no sweeteners of any kind
- they are nut-free and oil-free.
The recipe comes from The Everything Keto Diet Meal Prep Cookbook by Lindsay Boyers, CHNC – read more about the book at the bottom of this post.
Making these keto fat bombs is really easy. I promise you that no special skills are required.
To make pizza fat bombs, you need the following ingredients:
- Mixing bowl
- Sharp knife and cutting board
- Cream cheese
- Fresh basil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza sauce
Basically, you combine chopped pepperoni, olives, and basil in softened cream cheese along with Parmesan cheese. You mix it all well and then chill.
Once the fat bombs have firmed up, you scoop them into six balls and serve with pizza sauce. BAM! How easy is that?
Enjoy them as a low-carb snack or serve them to guests as a ketogenic appetizer. Or just make them because they are pretty darn awesome!
Pizza Fat Bombs
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoni
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons no-sugar-added pizza sauce
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and beat with a handheld mixer on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and divide into six equal portions. Form each portion into a ball and transfer each ball to prepared baking sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat, up to one week.
📖 The Everything Keto Diet Meal Prep Cookbook
This keto cookbook isn’t Lindsay’s first. She has also written Keto Snacks: From Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs to Pizza Bites and Jalapeño Poppers, 100 Low-Carb Snacks for Every Craving, The Everything Guide To The Ketogenic Diet: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Ultimate Fat-Burning Diet Plan!, and The Everything Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Includes: • Spicy Sausage Egg Cups • Zucchini Chicken Alfredo • Smoked Salmon and Brie Baked Avocado • … Brownie Cheesecake … and hundreds more!
That’s just her KETO books – she has also written about intermittent fasting and gut health. She knows a thing or two about dieting!
In The Everything Keto Diet Meal Prep Cookbook, there are 300 recipes that you can make ahead and therefore making staying on your diet easier. Nutrition information is included for all of the recipes which are low carb and perfect for ketogenic dieters.
Lindsay teaches readers what they need to know about meal prep, including tips and shortcuts, storage and reheating, and food quality. The recipes are divided into FIFTEEN chapters making it easy to find the right recipe for the right occasion.
Below are some of the recipes that you will find in the cookbook:
- Thai Peanut Chicken and “Rice”
- Double Chocolate Muffins
- Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- Vegetarian Mexican Casserole
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Bacon-Smothered Pork Chops
That’s just a handful of tasty low-carb, keto-friendly recipes you’ll find in Lindsay’s book.
Have you tried these Keto Pizza Fat Bites? Let me know what you thought about them in the comments below. Thanks!