Foodies rejoice! You can have artisanal pastries, sourdough bread, and fresh pasta whenever you like when you have a subscription to Wildgrain. It’s the first bake-from-frozen subscription box of its kind.
What is a Subscription Box?
Subscription boxes are becoming very popular these days. They offer a convenient way to try new things without having to go through the hassle of buying them individually.
There are now hundreds of subscription services out there, offering everything from beauty products to groceries. Some even include fitness equipment or workout classes.
You can get a variety of items delivered straight to your door each month. The idea behind subscription boxes is to provide customers with a curated selection of goods they might otherwise miss out on.
Or in the case of Wildgrain, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious artisan bread, fresh, hand-cut pasta, and pastries made in the United States by small bakeries. It’s a great way of supporting the “little guys” and having fresh-baked bread in your own home.
Why You’ll Love Wildgrain
- You can enjoy fresh baked sourdough bread in less than half an hour. There’s no need to make a starter, feed it, and nurture it for days before making a loaf.
- No advanced baking skills needed. You don’t even have to thaw the goodies! Just preheat your oven, bake, and enjoy.
- You support small bakeries that use artisinal processes to make beautiful loaves of bread, pastries, and even pasta.
- The ingredient lists for the items in your Wildgrain box are simple. (You’re not going to see ingredients that only a chemist knows what they are.). That’s what is known as “clean ingredients.”
- Free shipping! That’s right. Even if you add additional items to your subscription box, you’re going to get free shipping.
- You can change things up a bit, if you’d like. You can order a Bakery Box one month and a Mixed Box the next. You can also change the frequency of the delivery of your boxes.
- There’s no commitment. You can reschedule, skip, or cancel at any time. There is no minimum time commitment.
- Members have the opportunity to send an e-gift card. Wildgrain boxes make the perfect gift for newlyweds, new homeowners, new neighbors, new parents, YOURSELF, etc.
- Their customer service is excellent. Have a(n unlikely) problem? They aim to please and have earned high reviews.
Wildgrain Discount Code
Ready to try it? Go to Wildgrain (it’s my affiliate link) and when you get ready to check out, use the code [SouthernKissed10] to get $10 off your first box.
What’s in the Box?
There are two types of subscription boxes:
The Bakery Box includes an assortment of bread and pastries. One month’s box contained Slow Fermented 3-Seed Bread, Sourdough Loaf, Sourdough Walnut Loaf, Croissants, English Muffins, Giant Chocolate Chunk Cookies, and FREE Sourdough Whole Wheat Loaf.
The Mixed Box includes both bread and pasta. A sample of one month’s box included Slow Fermented 3-Seed Bread, Sourdough loaf, Sourdough Walnut Loaf, Fresh Fettuccine, Fresh Tonnarelli, Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies, and FREE Sourdough Whole Wheat Loaf.
Each Bakery Box and Mixed Box is curated by the folks at Wildgrain. Three days prior to your charge date, you’ll get an email from Wildgrain. (Be sure to open it!). They’ll let you know what items are in your upcoming box.
Each monthly subscription box costs $89.00 and comes with free shipping. If you subscribe, you have the option of adding up to 4 additional items each month to your box. That means if you are craving a Chocolate Avalanche Croissant and you don’t have any in your freezer and they are not in the upcoming box, you can go to the Members-Only Offers section and see if there are any up for grabs.
Members will receive a code that they can share with friends and family. If those friends and family redeem the code, both you and the recipient will get $15 off.
Need some recipes to go along with those fresh-baked loaves of sourdough? Here are some that I recommend:
Be sure to come back here after you subscribe and tell me what your favorite Wildgrain product is!