These cute Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes are a great dessert to serve to guests at dinner parties and get-togethers or just because.
These mini cheesecakes freeze can be individually frozen without toppings for up to 3 months. Whenever you want one (or two!), simply remove them from the freezer and place them in the refrigerator to thaw overnight.
How To Make Crustless Mini Cheesecakes
To make these cute little cheesecakes, you begin by creaming the cream cheese and sugar. Once it is smooth, add one egg and beat well. Add the other egg – rinse and repeat.
Next, add the flour, vanilla, and sour cream.
Blend it until it is smooth and creamy.
Divide the batter among 24 miniature muffin cups and bake in an oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (That’s around 176 – 177 degrees Celsius, right?). Bake them for 16 – 18 minutes until the tops just start to become golden and the middles are not jiggly. (For those who like more technical jargon, bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.)
- 16-oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Fillings pictured: Lemon curd, raspberry jam, and/or fresh strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line 24 cup mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in one egg at a time to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Add in the flour, vanilla, and sour cream and mix on low speed until smooth.
- Once smooth, divide the filling mixture evenly between the 24 mini muffin cups. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the tops turn lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool to the touch, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and top each mini cheesecake with your choice of filling. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is an approximation. Calculation does not include toppings.
Top with your favorite toppings, such as fresh strawberries, jam, cherry pie filling, lemon curd, etc.
What toppings do you like on your cheesecake?