Panna Cotta With Berries
Upgrade your dessert game with Homemade Panna Cotta with Berries. This impressive dessert is sweet and creamy and will transport your tastebuds to Italy. No passport required.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup of room-temperature water
- 4 gelatin sheets/leaves
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract you can replace it with the seeds of one vanilla bean, if you prefer
- Fresh Berries
- Berry jam of your choice
1. Start by hydrating 4 sheets of gelatin. Do so by placing them in the water for 5 minutes.
2. Afterward, drain the gelatin sheets and melt them (sheets only) in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. In a saucepan, add the cream, sugar, and vanilla. In medium heat, slowly allow the mixture to boil, while constantly whisking. Make sure
the sugar is dissolved.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the melted gelatin. Keep whisking until everything is combined.
5. Pour the mixture into glasses or other bowls to serve and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours for the panna cotta to gain consistency.
6. Once the panna cotta has settled, you can get creative with the toppings. I love putting strawberry jam and fresh berries, but you can go with whatever you prefer.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g