Italian Antipasto Salad
This Antipasto Salad recipe is one that you will make again and again. It's a delicious low carb Mediterranean dish you and your family will be happy to devour.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 5 ounces salami
- 5 ounces mini pepperoni
- 2 jars olives
- Marinated artichoke hearts 12 ounces
- Grape tomatoes
- Lettuce – Any variety you like
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cubes
- 8 ounces Pepper Jack Cubes
- ½ - 1 cup Banana Peppers
- Parsley optional
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
1. Prepare the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients.
2. Assemble the salad by adding the lettuce on the bottom. Add meats, cheese, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, and parsley together. Combine and drizzle with dressing.
1. You can easily swap out any of the ingredients to fit your preferences. Mushrooms, bell peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, and Colby cheese are all ideas to consider.
2. For meal-prepping, chop and dice all the ingredients and keep them separate until you are ready to serve. The dressing can be made up to a week in advance. You can make as many batches as you want.
3. This is a very large salad and makes great leftovers. Once the dressing is added it will wilt the lettuce faster as it sits in the fridge.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 1078mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g