Chicken and Potato Casserole
A delicious one-dish chicken casserole that the whole family will love.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 16 ounces pre-cooked chicken fajita strips cut into cubes
- 1 ounce can chopped chiles drained
- 12 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 3.5 ounce package tortilla strips crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine chicken, potatoes, chiles, soup, sour cream, and cheese in a large mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
Spoon mixture into a casserole dish that has been lightly coated with non-stick spray.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Carefully remove from oven and top with crushed tortilla chips. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1/6 | Calories: 893kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 24g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 177mg | Sodium: 1141mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g