Thermal Bath – photo courtesy of Stephanie at Plain Chicken
Welcome to the first installment of Where In the World. I am going to feature a picture from somewhere – ANYWHERE – in the world and provide you with some clues to help you decipher where the photo was taken. See if you can guess the correct location.
- The country where this thermal bath is located is a land-locked country in east-central Europe.
- The colors of the flag are red, green, and white – though not necessarily in that order.
- There are approximately 150 spas in this country. There are about 500 places in the country where thermal water (hot springs) occurs.
- The city where this is located was formed in 1873 by the joining of two neighboring cities. Today it is the largest city in the country.
- The city has the oldest subway system in mainland Europe.
- It is home to the second largest synagogue in the world.
- It is home to the largest music festival in the world.
Have you been there? Were you able to correctly guess the location?
Click here to check your answer and read about my friend Stephanie’s trip.0