I’m so glad that you decided to visit and read some posts at SouthernKissed.com.
Just like me, Southern Kissed is a work-in-progress. You’ll notice that one day I post ooey, gooey sweet recipes loaded with calories and the next I am either eating a veggie-licious dish or going hardcore keto.
Regardless of where you are diet-wise, feel free to take a look around the site. You’ll notice that I have navigation tabs at the top of each page to make finding your way around easy. The tabs include:
- Home – the best way to locate the newest blog post
- About/PR/Privacy – a little bit of info about me, a note to PR peeps, and some stuff about privacy
- Travel – my favorite section, this is a quick way for you to get ideas of fun places to visit
- Recipe Index – just what it says – an index of recipes that have been posted here at Southern Kissed
- Cookies Policy – unfortunately, this does not pertain to the kind you eat, but rather the ones that are collected on your computer.
Some of the posts that I am proud of, for one reason or another, are:
There are quite a few others that I love, too, such as my post about the Global Wildlife Center in Louisiana, Rips on the Lake, and Ruby Falls. I think that those are special to me because those were from trips that I took with my family.
Go grab a cup of coffee, have a look around, and let’s talk. Feel free to leave a comment below and let me know if there is a destination that I should add to my travel section, what recipe you would like to see added to this site, or even what you think needs to be improved.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!