This recipe for blueberry cobbler couldn’t be easier.
All you need is a box of white cake mix, fresh blueberries, butter, sugar, and water to make this delicious dessert that will have your family begging for seconds!
INGREDIENTS*1 box white cake mix*4 cups blueberries*1 stick butter*2 - 4 Tbsp sugar*1 ¼ cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dump cake mix into a 9×13 baking dish and spread it around.
3. Sprinkle fresh blueberries over the top of the cake mix.
4. Sprinkle 2 to 4 tablespoons of sugar on top.
5. Pour water over the blueberries and stir.
6.Cut butter into “pats” and spread the pats of butter over the top of the cobbler.
7. Bake the cobbler in the preheated oven for 40 – 45 minutes.
8. Remove the cobbler from the oven and cool.
9. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.