If you want to stay in the top rated hotel in the State of Alabama, then pack your bathing suit and head to Turquoise Place in Orange Beach.
The Best Place to Stay in Alabama:
Turquoise Place in Orange Beach
Turquoise Place provides guests with luxurious accommodations just steps away from Alabama’s sugar white beaches. Travel + Leisure Magazine rates Turquoise Place as the best hotel in Alabama.
Walking into Turquois Place, it was easy to see why it earned the number one spot. The resort is luxurious and offers guests a home away from home. The resort has 3, 4, and 5 bedroom residences, all with plenty of room for guests to spread out and relax.
On a recent trip to Orange Beach, I had the opportunity to stay in a 3-bedroom unit at Turquoise Place. It offered 2400 square feet of living space and unparalleled luxury on the beach. Let me take you on a tour of the unit where I stayed.
Guest Bedroom #1
Guest Bedroom #2
Master Bedroom With Access To Balcony
Each bedroom had its own bathroom. The master bathroom was spa-like and had a large glass-enclosed shower, a jacuzzi tub, a double vanity, and a large walk-in closet.
The Kitchen and Dining Area
The gourmet state-of-the-art kitchen had a gas range and SubZero refrigerator.
The unit had a dining table that seats eight, as well as bar stools at the kitchen counter. Plus, there was a dining table outdoor so that guests can dine out on the balcony while watching the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico.
Near the kitchen was a wet bar with a wine refrigerator to keep your bottles at the perfect temperature.
The Living Area
The living area was set up nicely with a sofa, loveseat, and chair with views of the ocean.
For those days when the temperature takes a dip, there’s a gas fireplace.
The Private Balcony
Each unit comes equipped with an outdoor grill and hot tub.
And for those wet swimsuits, there is a solution – a washer and dryer in the unit.
One of the best features is the quick and easy access to the beach. Turquoise Place is right on the beach.
About Turquoise Place
Turquoise Place is operated by Spectrum Resorts. Spectrum guests experience exceptional service and amenities:
- Duvets are washed before every arrival.
- There are over 100 Spectrum team members on site.
- Guests can have fresh groceries delivered to their room prior to arrival.
- The housekeeping staff will take care of things with Spectrum’s Towel and Tidy Service and Mid Stay Cleans.
- Spectrum has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- There are 3 outdoor and 2 indoor heated pools, plus a lazy river!
- There’s a fitness room, a children’s playground, and on-site spa treatments.
The rates for Turquoise Place are what you would expect for luxury accommodations. If you’re a budget traveler, don’t let that scare you away. Bring some friends with you – remember that each unit has at least 3 bedrooms. Split the cost and enjoy luxury on the beach!
View From D 1302
Click here to learn more about Turquoise Place and to book your room.
Be sure to check out these other posts about Orange Beach and Gulf Shores:
- Good Eats in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach – There’s no better place to enjoy seafood than at the beach. Check out these restaurants in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach where there is always something good to eat.
- Wild Hearts Takes Sail – Take a day cruise and watch dolphins swim, Blue Angels fly, and have the time of your life.
- Orange Beach and Gulf Shores – Looking for things to do at the beach? Here is a sample itinerary to give you some beach travel inspiration.