This post was sponsored by Weight Watchers International, Inc. as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Toasted Veggie Pizza Wraps are full of flavor and are only 8 Weight Watchers® points. With a side of fresh fruit, they make a delicious meal that you can feel good about eating.
I think these Toasted Veggie Pizza Wraps and a cup of mixed fruit are going to become my new go-to lunch. They’re packed with veggie goodness and wrapped in delicious Flatout flatbread.
Being a food and travel blogger, I get to eat a lot of delicious food in some really cool places and I also make some really tasty recipes. However, when I am not traveling or working on recipes for brands, I try to strike a balance by eating more fruits and vegetables. They are a wonderful way of filling up while getting in nutrients, the natural way.
Speaking of fruits and vegetables, did you know that many of them are zero points on Weight Watchers Freestyle. Weight Watchers has always offered the best dieting information, and they should because they stay on top of the latest research. Their Freestyle program makes choosing what to eat easier. “How about them apples?!” (Which, by the way, are ZERO points!)
How to Make Toasted Veggie Pizza Wraps
Making these wraps is a cinch. Head to Walmart and you should be able to find all of the ingredients that you need:
- Flatout Light Italian Herb Flatbread – Big on flavor, high in protein and fiber, Flatout’s flatbread is only 2 points!
- Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – ¼ cup is 3 points. Be sure to sprinkle it around the wrap and not to clump it all in one spot.
- Green and Red Bell Peppers – These flavorful veggies have ZERO points.
- Onion – The official vegetable of Georgia (Vidalia) and Texas (Texas Sweet).
- Olives – I use 4 whole olives and slice them to spread out their deliciousness.
- Pizza Sauce – Some sauces are 0 points, some are more. The sauce that I use has 2, so I calculated points based on that. Remember to adjust your point value accordingly.
Spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce on top of the flatbread.
Sprinkle with ¼ cup shredded mozzarella.
Top with veggies and roll up, starting at the short side.
Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place pizza wrap on skillet and toast until it begins to brown. Flip and toast the other side. Remove from heat and enjoy.
Wasn’t that easy?
The perfect side for these is a little fresh fruit, which is ZERO points. Yea!
That leaves some room for me to enjoy some other Weight Watchers endorsed products, like Jolly Time Healthy Pop 100’s Kettle Corn (only 3 Smart Points) or Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars (only 4 Smart Points).
- 1 Flatout Light Italian Herb
- ¼ cup Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella
- 2/3 cups bell peppers and onion, sliced thinly
- 4 olives, sliced
- 2-4 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- Spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce on top of the flat bread.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup shredded mozzarella.
- Top with veggies and roll up, starting at the short side.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place pizza wrap on skillet and toast until it begins to brown. Flip and toast the other side. Remove from heat and enjoy.
More About These Weight Watchers Endorsed Products
Flatout Flatbread – Ranging from 2-4 SmartPoints per serving, Flatout flatbread are a simple solution for making quick and easy meals. Look for them in the deli/baker section or in the bread aisle.
Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn – Each bag of non-GMO and gluten-free popcorn is only 3 SmartPoints. There’s no need to calculate or measure out how much you can eat. Just pop and go!
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Novelties – Each delicious snack size treat is made from low-fat milk, individually wrapped, and under 100 calories.
What’s your go-to Weight Watchers meal or snack?3