Teriyaki Madness opened its first location in Alabama on Monday, April 23rd. The Denver-based unique Asian grill is bringing fresh teriyaki dishes to Madison.
Teriyaki Madness makes delicious, made-to-order teriyaki dishes prepared with natural, fresh ingredients. You won’t MSG in their housemade tasty sauce. Plus – about 90% of their menu items are gluten-free.
Spicy Chicken and Veggies
There are three different sizes of bowls at Teriyaki Madness and all of them are customizable. The prices are reasonable, ranging from $6.29 for a small chicken teriyaki to $11.19 for a large bowl of beef teriyaki which is large enough to serve at least 2 adults.
Menu Items at Teriyaki Madness
- Starters: Edamme, Chicken Potstickers, Crab Rangoon, and Chicken Eggrolls
- Chicken Thigh Teriyaki – deliciously grilled chicken served with tangy house-made teriyaki sauce
- Spicy Chicken – chicken thigh teriyaki stir-fried in mouthwatering, house-made spicy sauce
- Chicken Breast Teriyaki – chicken breast grilled to perfection, served with tangy house-made sauce
- Beef Teriyaki – hand sliced, marinated beef cooked in small batches to keep it fresh and juicy
- Orange Chicken – breaded chicken stir-fried in a zesty orange sauce
- Tofu Teriyaki – tofu stir-fried in the house-made sweet and zesty stir-fry sauce
- Chicken Katsu – chicken breast hand breaded in panko breadcrumbs and fried to perfection
- White Rice – fresh, sticky, medium-grained Calrose rice steamed to perfection
- Brown Rice – fresh, sticky, medium-grained Calrose rice steamed to perfection
- Fried Rice – white or brown Calrose rice, stir-fried with fresh egg, peas, and carrots in the house-made stir-fry sauce
- Stir-Fry Veggies – a fresh blend of cabbage, broccoli, zucchini, onions, and carrots stir-fried in the house-made stir-fry sauce
- Mac Salad – a favorite among local Hawaii, house-made with a blend of fresh veggies, chicken breast and flavorful seasonings
- Green Salad – garden fresh salad mixed with carrots and served wtih house-made poppy seed vinaigrette dressing
The environment at Teriyaki is fun and relaxed. The company is dedicated to “Spreading the Madness” – they want everyone to experience the best teriyaki on the planet.
Founded in 2003, the parent company was recently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as a Franchise 500 company and by Franchise Business Review for their Top 50 Franchise Satisfaction award two years in a row. The company has even won an award for their unique CHORK – hybrid utensil that is part fork, part chopsticks. It’s like the spork’s Asian cousin.
Teriyaki Madness In Madison
Sunday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Teriyaki Madness is located at 7709 Highway 72 West in Madison, across the street from Kohl’s.
Be sure to sign up for Club Mad for special offers.