Shan Noodle Soup
Photo courtesy of fabulousfabs
The dish above is a tasty noodle soup found in a state in Southeastern Asia. It was enjoyed by Nick and Claudia, the couple behind But For the Sky. They spent a year traveling around the world and shared their gorgeous photos of their journey on their blog. I am going to provide you a few clues about where they ate this tasty dish – see if you can guess the location:
- This nation of about 55.1 million people is the largest nation of mainland Southeast Asia.
- This country shares borders with China, India, Laos, Bangladesh and Thailand.
- The average life expectancy is around 57 years.
- This country gained its independence from Britain in 1948.
- Eighty-nine percent of the population embraces Buddhism.
- Walk down some of the streets in this country and you just might find vendors selling sugar cane juice.
Think you know the answer? Not sure? You can check out more pictures of food from this country and find the answer to today’s challenge by clicking here.