There are so many delicious ways to enjoy broccoli, a vegetable that is full of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and fiber. You can eat it raw, with a side of Ranch, boiled, in a casserole, in your favorite Asian dish (Beef and Broccoli would not be the same without it!) – do a Google search and you will find over 1.9 million results.
A delicious way I like to enjoy broccoli is roasted. With just a few steps of preparation, this dish is ready in about 25 minutes, start to finish. The addition of garlic, sesame oil, and sesame seeds adds a nice, flavorful touch.
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- sea salt to season
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare large baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
- Rinse broccoli, cut into florets, and place in a large bowl,
- Add garlic and toss with sesame oil.
- Spread broccoli on prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until broccoli begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to season.