These Peppermint Sugar Cookies are super easy to make, delicious, and you and your kids will love them. Save a few to put under your Christmas tree for Santa!
A couple of great things about the holiday season are sugar cookies and peppermint. Have you ever combined the two? It is pretty simple when you combine a box of Sugar Cookie mix plus a bag of Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips.
Simply follow the package directions for making the sugar cookies. You don’t even have to get your stand mixer dirty. A bowl, mixing spoon, and a little old-fashioned stirring will do the trick.
Add one bag of peppermint baking chips.
Now these are good as-is….
But doesn’t a little sugar on top make everything better?
Word of caution: the peppermint aroma is a little strong when you open the oven after baking these. (It’s great for the sinuses!)
- 1 box or pouch of sugar cookie mix + ingredients as directed
- 1 bag Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips
- Coarse sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to temperature directed on package.
- Prepare cookies according to package directions.
- Add bag of baking chips and mix well.
- Place scoops of cookie dough on baking sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until done.
- Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet and then remove from pan.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290