My sister recently took a trip abroad. I would love to tell you where, but then I would not be able have you guess where this dish was enjoyed. So let me start off by telling you that the above picture is some kind of Belgian open-faced sandwich. You can see the bottom layer of bread and toppings of meat, hard-boiled egg, and some herbs. Here are some clues to help you guess the country:
- This country is 74 times smaller than the United States of America.
- It has never been hotter than 101.3 degrees Fahrenheit, unless someone was running a fever.
- It is said that among the ghosts of this country’s most haunted home is an ape.
- French was the official language of this country for about 300 years.
- Per capita, the residents there consume more tea than anybody else in the world.
- No location in this country is more than 75 miles from sea.