Hot Caprese Dip (serve with pork rinds for a low carb appetizer)
Following a keto diet can pose some challenges when you feel like there aren’t many options. It’s my mission to show you that it is possible to follow a keto diet because good, delicious options do exist. I’ve created a Pinterest board dedicated to Mouthwatering Keto recipes. Just take a glimpse at some of the keto dishes pinned:
- Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks
- Keto & No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Silk Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Bacon Cream Sauce
Other delicious pins include:
- Double Blender Muffins
- Tagalong Bars
- No-Bake Keylime Cheesecake
- Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Dirt Cake
- Hot Caprese Dip
- Microwave Bacon Wrapped Cauliflower
- Keto Waffles Stuffed with Cream Cheese
- Texas Coast Shrimp Scampi
What is a keto diet?
A ketogenic diet throws the body into ketosis, a state where the body begins to burn its own fuel sources – fat. The body will naturally burn carbohydrates first, so in order to go into ketosis, one has to consume very little carbohydrates. If you are looking for a great resource with loads of information about keto, then you need to go to Ketogasm. Ketogasm has a free online course that outlines all that you need to know about a keto diet.
Before starting any diet, I recommend that you talk to your physician.
What’s your favorite keto recipe? What pins/recipes do you think I should add to this board. I’d love to hear from you. Let’s pin together!6