The Mealthy MultiPot (think pressure cooker + slow cooker + rice cooker + yogurt maker + dessert maker + so much more) is going to change your life. Seriously.
- A safety lid that locks and stays locked when pressurizing and at pressure
- A high-temperature monitor to prevent overheating
- An automatic pressure controller to keep pressure within safety range
- The electrical current and temperature fuse automatically shut off power if current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits
- The pressure regulation system ensure pressure stays below maximum safety levels
- Sensors detect that the lid is properly locked in place
- An anti-block shield prevents food and debris from clogging the vent
- An automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the selected program
- An excess pressure protection system releases excess pressure into internal camber should the need arise.
What to Cook in a MultiPot
You can cook just about EVERYTHING in the Mealthy MultiPot. The Mealthy website has hundreds of recipes that are perfect for the MulitPot, as well as some that are great for the stovetop, too.
One of my favorite things to make in my MultiPot is hard-boiled eggs. Eggshells peel off so much easier when they are made in a MultiPot compared to when they are cooked on a stove.
Another thing that might surprise many of you is that you can make dessert in the MultiPot. I made this keto cheesecake and it was delicious. (To make it, you will need a 7-inch springform pan, like this one.)
About the Mealthy MultiPot
The Mealthy MultiPot has a sleek design and comes with all that you need to get started, including an extra gasket. (The gasket is the ring that allows the top to seal.) For those of you like me who like to make savory dishes like chicken curry or chicken chili and also sweet dishes like the aforementioned cheesecake, you’ll want two gaskets – one for the savory dishes and one for the sweets. You don’t want your cheesecake to taste like curry or cumin!
The Mealthy MultiPot also comes with a measuring cup, rice paddle, soup ladle, steamer basket, steam rack, oven mitts, and a recipe booklet. And if that wasn’t enough, there’s a handy app that you can download that has how-to videos and recipes.
Information From Mealthy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We get it. You’re busy and constantly on-the-go. You need to get a delicious, fresh, and healthy dinner on the table but just don’t have the time to sit around while your dish simmers or bakes for hours. Mealthy’s got you covered.
Built to anticipate your every cooking need, the MultiPot cooker features 9 cooking functions in one appliance. Pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, steam, bake cakes (!!), and much more, all at the touch of a button and all in one pot. Get your meals cooked and on the table up to 70% faster when using one of the 14 pressure cooking preset programs.
You can even cook more than one dish at a time using the included steamer basket!
The everyday price of Mealthy MultiPot on Amazon, which comes with extra accessories is $99.95. You can also head over to and get the same package for $94.95 with two-day free shipping.”
What would you like to make in the Mealthy MultiPot?
I was given a Mealthy MultiPot for review. All thoughts, opinions, and grammatical errors are my own.