I am participating in a campaign for Brookside Chocolate. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Brookside Chocolate and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
The holidays are a really special time of year when we stop and tell others just how much they mean to us. There’s no need to stress over giving the “perfect” gift. What’s perfect is the thought that you care.
This year, do yourself a favor – as well as your gift recipient – and keep your holiday gift giving sweet and simple. Here are a few ways that you can take a sweet little bag of Brookside Dark Chocolate and create gifts with good taste for those special people on your holiday list.
This little treat is great when you have a lot of special people on your holiday gift giving list and not a large budget. Take a bag of Brookside Dark Chocolate (any flavor will do!) and place a gift tag and small ornament through the hanging hole at the top. BAM! You’ve just created a sweet little gift.
What’s best is Brookside Dark Chocolate comes in so many irresistible flavors, you’re sure to find a flavor to suit the many sides of everyone on your list!
See how their dark chocolate and exotic fruit flavors came together to create a mesmerizing, bite-sized treat in the pin below!
Wrap it Up
Have plenty of gift wrap but don’t know how to wrap a bag of Brookside Dark Chocolate? Watch the following video. Beneath it written directions for cutting out your wrapping paper specifically for a 7-ounce bag of Brookside.
- Using gift wrap, cut a 14-inch wide by 11-inch high rectangle. Place wrapping paper right-side-down.
- Fold in 4 inches from each side, creating a 1-inch overlap.
- Fold the bottom two inches up on the back side.
- While keeping it creased, open up the bottom and press down the outer edges.
- Fold the lower section in half upwards.
- Overlap the upper section over the bottom and crease the edges. Tape the bottom to secure.
- Carefully open the package and insert a 7-ounce bag of Brookside Chocolate.
- Fold the top down and seal with tape.
- Add a bow or create a handle by punching two holes on the top (be careful not to puncture bag of chocolates) and run a ribbon through holes.
For a Group
Now a single bag Brookside Dark Chocolate may not be enough for a group of people on your list, so why not create a gift basket of fruit, nuts, and chocolate? It makes the perfect gift for your doctor’s office, your co-workers, or anywhere else that there are several people together. I am giving this basket to my co-volunteers at a community free clinic.
And Last, But Not Least
Don’t forget to take some time out for yourself and family. Kick up your feet, watch a movie, and enjoy a delicious assortment of snacks. We like nuts, oranges, and Brookside Crunchy Clusters.