Photo courtesy of WiseMonkeysAbroad
Today’s Foreign Food Friday challenge might be a little tricky. There is very little to go on looking at the picture, so I will give you some clues about the country:
- The country is a socialist state, governed by the Communist Party.
- There are 5 cultural and 2 natural World Heritage Sites in this country.
- The shape of the country is like the letter “S.”
- By 1890, France had taken over this country. However, during World War II, Japan briefly took control.
- The currency: Dong
- Seafood and rice are among its chief exports.
- Pho is the most popular dish among this country’s population.
To see great photos of the country where this dish was enjoyed, head over to Wise Monkeys Abroad by clicking here.