This Easy Vegan Queso Dip recipe is going to knock your socks off – even if you aren’t vegan! It’s creamy and delicious hot or cold served with chips or veggies.
This recipe was created by Marly McMillen Beelman, the genius behind the blog Namely Marly. Not only does Marly have an incredibly beautiful blog that features easy vegan recipes, but she has also published The Everything Vegan Meal Prep Cookbook: Includes: * Vegan Chocolate Waffles * Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls * Pesto Veggie Burgers * Vegan Chick’n Taquitos* Chunky Monkey Cake … and hundreds more!
- 1 (8-ounce) package vegan cream cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can mild green chili enchilada sauce
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Scoop vegan cream cheese into a small microwavable bowl and microwave about 20 seconds. Remove, stir, and repeat until sauce is smooth and stirs easily.
- Pour green chili enchilada sauce over cream cheese. Stir to combine. Stir in nutritional yeast flakes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Let cool about 5 minutes before covering and refrigerating up to 7 days.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and cook in microwave in 30-second intervals until heated through.
Excerpted from The Everything Vegan Meal Prep Cookbook by Marly McMillen Beelman. Copyright © 2019 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 11.3gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 703mgCarbohydrates: 10.5gFiber: 0.5gSugar: 2gProtein: 2.4g
Nutrition information is an approximation.
The Everything Vegan Meal Prep Cookbook
This book is a great resource for everyone, regardless of the diet that you follow. If you are just starting a vegan diet, then this is perfect for you because Marly breaks down the vegan diet and covers the benefits (ie, weight loss, reduced environmental impact, heart benefits, etc.) of the vegan diet in the first chapter.
The second chapter is about Meal Prep. Let’s face it – we’re all pushed for time and that old adage has some truth. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. In this chapter, readers learn how to get organized from designing a meal plan to writing a grocery list to storing meals.
The bulk of the book is dedicated to recipes and is broken down into 14 chapters, starting with breakfast and ending with gourmet meals. You thought I was going to say dessert, didn’t you? If you are a dessert lover, don’t despair – she has over 50 vegan dessert recipes in two chapters that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Here are some of the recipes that you will find in The Everything Vegan Meal Prep Cookbook:
- German Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Coffee Cake
- Toasted Coconut Donuts
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- Ginger Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- Air-Fryer French Fries
- Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
- Vegan White Chili
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Vegan Jambalaya
- Vegan Skillet Enchiladas
- Easy Penne Pasta with Red Peppers
- Stuffed Pasta Shell
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Dip
- Chocolate Brownie Magic Bars
- Key Lime Pie
- Crispy Orange Tofu
Look for The Everything Vegan Meal Prep Cookbook at your local bookstore. If you prefer to shop online, feel free to use my Amazon affiliate link below: