Easter recipes – vegetarian-friendly and delicious
Easter is just around the corner and if you are like I am, then you want to make this year’s Easter dinner spectacular. The following Easter recipes are vegetarian-friendly and range from breakfast treats, to tasty side dishes, to luscious desserts. (They are omnivore-friendly, too!) These meat-free recipes are sure to make your Easter dinner incredible. After checking them out, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post where you will see some interesting facts about Easter and a short video about Easter treats from around the world.
- Americans love Easter candy – we spend around $1.9 BILLION at Easter. 70% of that is on CHOCOLATE.
- Easter eggs represent new life and rebirth and have been decorated for Easter for centuries – perhaps as far back as the 13th century.
- How were eggs dyed all those years ago? With natural itens such as flower petals and juices.
- How to eat a chocolate bunny? Well, 76% of Americans start with the ears.
- The White House Easter Egg Roll started in 1878 and has since become the largest event to take place at the White House.