Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort has 300 guest rooms, a gorgeous pool, and so much more and is only minutes away from Dollywood.
Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort opened its doors to its first guests in July 2015. The 300 room resort has a variety of rooms, including king rooms with bunks, extended suites, double queen rooms, king rooms with sleeper sofas, reunion suites which link adjoining rooms, and Dolly Parton‘s celebrity suite. (Wouldn’t it be awesome to stay in that suite?!)
The rooms come equipped with a mini fridge, safe, single-serve coffee maker, hair dryer, and complimentary wi-fi.
Around the property are plenty of places to kick up your feet, relax, and enjoy the view.
Among the amenities at the resort is an indoor pool. What separates this from most hotels is that the pool has a lifeguard on duty and provides life jackets for kids if needed. The indoor pool is open year round.
The seasonal outdoor pool features something for everyone. On one end it has a cascading waterfall and on the other a zero-entry slope. There is also a hot tub that adults for adults to relax in. For little ones, there is an interactive splash pad that is bound to make them happy.
The resort would not be complete without a little tribute to Dolly. From the wall with beautiful photos to the chest that will not be opened until Dolly’s 100th birthday (it has a special recording that nobody has heard) to butterflies on the carpet, little touches of Dolly are all around.
The resort also has its very own full-service spa. Spa guests can enjoy manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages. There are also hair and makeup professionals on staff. The products the spa uses are top notch – the spa carries Skin Authority (the only location in Tennessee!) and FarmHouse Fresh.
The list of resort amenities continues: a fitness room, a micro market, a game room, Pokeberry Lane (a gift shop), and DM Pantry.
- Guests of the resort receive complimentary TimeSaver Passes to use. The special passes hold guesses places in line at Dollywood attractions. (Each pass is valued at $30.)
- Resort guests can shop at the park and know that they will not have to carry their packages with them – guests receive complimentary package delivery from the park to their room.
- Guests get to use the Dollywood DreamMore Resort guests-only entrance at Dollywood Theme Park.
DreamMore Resort Founders Club
When people join the DreamMore Resort Founders Club, they receive even more benefits:
- Free night certificate at the resort (good for one night with one paid night, based on availability)
- Free room upgrade with each stay (based upon availability)
- Free ticket to Dollywood or Dollywood’s Splash Country
- Exclusive Spa and Dining offers each quarter
- A book donation in your name to Dolly’s Imagination Library
- 20% off spa products and services year round (excludes holiday events, packages, alcohol, or special offers)
- 20% off food and beverages year round (excludes holiday events, packages, alcohol, or special offers)
Click here to see more photos from the Resort and Spa.
I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say. Dolly Parton
I was a guest at the DreamMore Resort and was able to check it out for myself. All thoughts, opinions, and grammatical errors are my own. Your stay may differ than mine, but I bet you will have a fantastic time at the DreamMore Resort.
Click the picture below to see what’s new at Dollywood in 2016.