Welcome to Destination USA! The online challenge that tests your geography knowledge. See if you can guess today’s location.
- This destination is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is home to a Châteauesque-style mansion that is commonly referred to as “America’s Castle.”
- In Fall, this area becomes a leaf watchers paradise.
- This city has been named a “Top 10 Retirement City” by RelocateAmerica.comand one of “American’s Best Affordable Places to Retire” by U.S. News & World Report.
- The area was originally settled in the mid 1800’s as a health resort.
- The food scene in this city is called Foodtopia.
Think you know the answer? You can check it and read about a few of the many great places to dine there by clicking here.