Before you appears a tasty choripan – a meat sandwich filled with chorizo sausage – popular in several South American countries. For today’s challenge, I am going to provide you with some clues to the CITY where this particular choripan was enjoyed by Nick and Claudia of But For the Sky.
Choripan Challenge Clues:
- This South American city is considered the Paris of the South.
- The official currency is the peso.
- The widest street in the world is found there, named in honor of the country’s independence day – 9 de Julio Avenue.
- The tango originated in brothels in immigrant ghettos here.
- The standard greeting is a kiss on the cheek.
- Soccer is the city’s/nation’s favorite pastime and sport.
- Beef. Need I say more? The country where this city is located is known for its beef.