These sweet little treats remind me of Christmas, but you don’t have to wait until then to enjoy them.
Cranberries are considered a healthy fruit. Wouldn’t that make these healthy cookies?
Creaming the butter and sugars.
I like to crack my eggs in a separate bowl, just in case a little shell gets loose.
Cookie dough looks good, but it’s best to practice restraint until they are done baking.
Lining them up.
I probably could have baked them another minute, but I like them on the soft side.
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In mixer, cream butter. Add granulated and brown sugar and mix well. Add vanilla extract and eggs beating well.
- Add dry ingredients to mixer bowl and beat until well mixed. Add baking chips, coconut, and cranberries and mix well.
- Use medium-sized cookie scoop and place dough balls approximately 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit for one minute then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
What is your favorite fruit to bake with?