Photo courtesy of Wise Monkeys Abroad.
I am not sure if I posted the above photo upside down, sideways, or what….but you should nonetheless be able to figure out what it is. Chocolate! My friends at Wise Monkeys Abroad have traveled the world and have graciously shared this photo with me (and you!). See if you can guess where they took this picture.
- There are more castles per square kilometer in this small country than any other in the EU.
- Brussels sprouts have been cultivated here for over 400 years.
- There are over 150 breweries and 1,000 varieties of beer in this country.
- 220,000 tons of chocolate is produced there annually.
- Europe’s first medical resort was opened in this country in the 1700’s.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) was first devised here by one of the country’s mathematician in the 1800’s.
WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS TASTY TREAT WAS ENJOYED?
Facts about this country were gleaned from WeekendNotes.com.