Photo courtesy of Wise Monkeys Abroad.
This may not look like your typically spring roll, probably because it is not. It is an interpretation of one in a country not known for this type of cuisine. Today’s clues will be about the country where it was enjoyed.
- This country is the most populous in the European Union.
- The citizen here are the second largest consumers of beer. The Czechs occupy the number 1 slot.
- The mother tongue of this country is the language with the most native speakers in Europe. Je n’parle pas francais.
- Some famous native sons of this country are Bach, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Brahms, and Wagner.
- There are over 20,000 wind turbines off the coast of the northern part of the country.
- Some of the favorite foods of the citizens here are Kasespatzle, Sauerbraten, Brezel, Schnitzel, and Wurst.