Though it looks futuristic, the pod above is in the here in now in one of my favorite destinations in the country. See if you can guess the city in this edition of Destination USA. Here are some clues to help you in this geography challenge:
- The pod featured above is part of a large Ferris wheel, aptly named The High Roller. This particular Ferris wheel is larger than the London Eye.
- The largest hotel in the United States is located in this city.
- This city is the top wedding destination in the nation, averaging over 300 per day. Hopefully, most will last longer than Britney Spears’ first marriage. (By the way, her first wedding was also in this city.)
- More than 41 million people visit this destination every year.
- Some of the world’s largest slot machine jackpots have occurred in this city. In 2003, a 25-year-old software engineer from Los Angeles won $39,710,826.36.
Think you know the answer? (Click here for the answer.)
Did you successfully guess the previous challenge?