Welcome to the fifth challenge in the Destination USA series.
There’s something so satisfying about eating a Weisswurst, especially when you are surrounded by charming German architecture. But you know what? The authentic Weisswurst pictured above was not eaten in Germany, but rather a very carefully replicated pavilion somewhere in the United States. Think you know the location where I enjoyed this Weisswurst? Here are a few clues to help you solve the challenge:
- Like Werther’s Original Caramels? Then you should visit the Karamell-Küche if you find yourself at this pavilion. It’s the only free-standing, working Werther’s Caramel shop in the world.
- Fifty-four million cubic feet of dirt was excavated during the creation of the park which houses this pavilion.
- The German pavilion is not the only country represented at the park, in fact, there are eleven countries represented there at the World Showcase. (The picture below was taken at the gift shop at the China pavilion.)
- The park is part of a large resort that encompasses 30,500 acres in central Florida.
- Approximately 48 million people visit the resort, many wearing Mickey Mouse apparel.
Still don’t know the location? Click here for the answer.
Click the Pictures for Previous Challenges: