Welcome to Destination USA!
This third challenge is a destination that entertains millions of visitors every year. (There are about 100,000 people there on just about any given day.) But surely that one clue is not enough to guess the location, so here are few more clues to help you:
- This destination city is located in a state whose capital was named after the third President of the United States.
- The state is the location of the tallest man-made monument in the country. The state is also home to the largest beer producing plant in the nation.
- This city is located in the Ozarks along the shore of Lake Taneycomo.
- Among the attraction in this city are museums, go-karts, ziplines, and more. The Titanic Museum Attraction, Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure, The Track Family Fun Parks, and the National Tiger Sanctuary. Outdoor activities include bass fishing, hiking, camping, horseback riding, parasailing, and jet skiing.
- This particular city has 57,000 theater seats, 16,500 lodging rooms, and 35,000 restaurant seats. (There are more theater seats here than in Broadway.)
You can find out the answer by clicking here and visiting the CVB for this city.