These brownies should be outlawed. They are too rich and gooey.
They are simple to make. Want to know the secret? A box of Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie mix is the key.
To make it easy to get the brownies out, I lined my pan with aluminum foil and then lightly sprayed it with non-stick spray.
I followed the directions on the box and spread the batter into my pan. Then I added two more ingredients – Breyer’s Hot Fudge Sauce and Dulce de Leche (you can find this in the Latin section of most grocery stores or where condensed milk is sold).
I made three rows in one direction with the chocolate and three rows perpendicular to that and swirled them.
- 1 18.75 ounce box Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Breyer's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce
- Dulce de Leche
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Follow directions on box for making brownies. (You will use the water, oil and egg.)
- Prior to placing in oven, squeeze hot fudge sauce onto brownie batter, making three lines.
- Turn pan 45 degrees and squeeze dulce de leche onto brownie batter, making three lines.
- Using a knife, swirl sauces into brownie mixture.
- Bake according to instructions on box.